So the past week and all of this coming one have been about saying goodbye. I've had to say goodbye to being a Zeta pledge in order to become an active member. I've had to begin my goodbyes to my classes from this semester due to finals hanging over my head. But the hardest thing I've had to let go of this week is a person close to my heart and my family's.
Rich Ferrell.
He was an incredible man of God. He was easily one of my dad's best friends. To me though, he was a second father and a great example of what a husband/father/grandfather/friend/man of God should be. The impact he left on my life will not go without remembrance. So this is for one of the best men I have ever known. 12/6/2010
I love you little sis. I know you so badly wanted to come up here but you had to finish up school. Thanks for the love. My dad was a great man. He will be sorely missed.
ReplyDelete